Aims & Objectives
Hyde ‘n’ Seek Nursery Aims
- To provide a safe, warm, happy, loving environment
- To treat all children as individuals
- To promote the development of children’s intellectual, physical, social and emotional needs
- To provide quality care, based on a policy of equality
- To foster a trusting and communicative relationship between children, parents, and staff
Hyde ‘n’ Seek Nursery Objectives
“Hyde ‘n’ Seek will provide a high standard of professional child care”.
The nurseries are bright, warm and welcoming and new children settle quickly. They are well stocked with toys and equipment to stimulate the children in all areas of their development. Our kindergarten room has new computer.
The children’s social and emotional development is enhanced by the stability of a low turnover of staff and a warm, caring and relaxed atmosphere.
A ‘key worker’ system operates throughout the nursery. The role of the key worker is to provided a safe and secure environment, have an awareness of the children’s background and stage of development.